Construction of 9 no. apartments with associated access, parking and landscaping
COMMENTS SUBMITTED: 16th MAY DIRECTLY TO THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT: CATHERINE FENGHOUR
Further to the consultee response from SPC on this application we wish to bring to your attention as a matter of urgency the expressions of local residents in objection to this application. At our AGM on Monday 14thMay this application was added to the Agenda as a special item given the strength of local views.
Residents expressed concern about the following matters:
– the further increase in volume and massing on the extant permission.
– insufficient parking including lack of visitor spaces and the resultant parking off site in the Valentines and Mill Road.
– The proposed height of the building,
– The number of windows,
– The impact of the development upon the existing trees,
– The proximity of the building to the boundary of existing properties in the Lindens
Last modified: May 22, 2018